The Google for Nonprofits Program offers eligible organizations access to Google products and tools that can help nonprofits find new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and get supporters to take action.
Google for Nonprofits provides access to the following Google products:
Share your nonprofit videos through YouTube to better connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors.
- With Link Anywhere Cards and annotations, you can make it simple for users to visit your website, give their support, and learn more about your nonprofit.
- You can also get access to state-of-the-art production studios at YouTube Spaces around the world.
- And receive dedicated email support to ensure technical issues get resolved quickly, giving you more time to spend on your mission.
Receive in-kind advertising for your nonprofit through Google Search and increase awareness worldwide.
- Run text ads on Google Search results with in-kind advertising budget every month. Reach new advocates for your cause while saving resources for what matters most.
- Track online donations, newsletter signups, and volunteer registrations to stay aware of those who drive your organization forward.
Enable your teams to collaborate, iterate, and innovate together, from anywhere, in real time, with our cloud-based productivity suite.
- Stay in touch with volunteers, supporters, and your community with unlimited email addresses at your custom domain via Gmail.
- Keep everyone on the same page with Google Docs – create and edit grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more in real time from anywhere.
- Use Google Calendar to keep schedules organized and appointments updated.
- Make sure everyone stays connected with Google Hangouts that host up to 25 participants.
- With 30GB of storage space per user across Gmail and Google Drive, your Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides will be accessible from any device, anytime.
- With a G Suite for Nonprofits account, you’ll have access to 24/7 support by phone, chat, and email in case you have any questions along the way.
Bring your nonprofit’s story to life with custom maps and global location data.
Premium Access to Google Maps APIs.
- Internal licensing of Premium Google Maps APIs lets you display community or donor location data on Google Maps for restricted use.
- Get up to one million free maps credits for publicly accessible websites.
- Additional freely available Google Mapping tools.
Build nonprofit fundraising campaigns that tie supporters’ donations to their impact, making it easy for them to give at any level.
- With no transaction fees and automatic receipting, you can spend more time and money on those who need it most.
- Creating nonprofit fundraising opportunities on a mobile platform lets you reach supporters where they’re most active.
- Supporters can quickly give $1 or more, initiate matches, and pay-it-forward by gifting donation credits.
- Gather donations from anywhere by sharing your campaign over social media, email, or in the dedicated One Today app.