Google for Nonprofits offers eligible organizations access to Google products and tools that can help nonprofits find new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and get supporters to take action.
Google for Nonprofits provides access to the following Google products:
Enable your teams to collaborate, iterate, and innovate together, from anywhere, in real time, with our cloud-based productivity suite.
- Stay in touch with volunteers, supporters, and your community with unlimited email addresses at your custom domain via Gmail.
- Keep everyone on the same page with Google Docs – create and edit grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more in real time from anywhere.
- Keep schedules organized and appointments updated with Google Calendar.
- Make sure everyone stays connected with Google Hangouts that host up to 25 participants.
- Access your Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides from any device, any time with 30GB of storage space per user across Gmail and Google Drive.
- Use shared drives for additional storage. While this feature is not available in G Suite Basic, it is part of the G Suite for Nonprofits upgrade.
- Get 24/7 support by phone, chat, and email in case you have any questions along the way.
Receive in-kind advertising for your nonprofit through Google Search and increase awareness worldwide.
- Reach new advocates for your cause and save resources for what matters most by running text ads on Google Search results with monthly in-kind advertising budgets.
- Track online donations, newsletter signups, and volunteer registrations to stay aware of those who drive your organization forward.
Share your nonprofit videos through YouTube to better connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors.
- Make it simple for users to visit your website, give their support, and learn more about your nonprofit with Link Anywhere Cards.
- Get access to state-of-the-art production studios at YouTube Spaces around the world.
- Get technical issues resolved quickly and spend more time on your mission with dedicated email support.
Bring your nonprofit’s story to life with custom maps and global location data.
- Display community or donor location data on a Google Map with Google Maps Platform.
- Get Google Maps Platform credit to apply toward your usage.
- Get additional Google Mapping tools.