About your monthly commission invoice
You'll pay a commission on all products sold through Shopping Actions. Each month, Google will send you a monthly invoice for the total owed commission amount on your orders. The invoices are sent to the email address you provided during payments setup.
How it works
The following categories are billed via a monthly manual-invoicing process:
- Shopping Actions sales commission: This is the commission fee of all sales, including refunds and adjustments in a calendar month. This commission is based off of categories on the Shopping Actions rate card and includes any applicable commission discounts.
- Shopping Actions shipping commission fee: This is the commission of any shipping fees that are associated with orders. Here, commission rate is an average blended rate of the commission rate for items in the order multiplied by the shipping cost associated with the order.
- Shopping Actions return shipping fee: This is the fee associated with remorse returns to recoup the cost of our return labels.
- For remorse returns, the cost is 2€.
- If there are multiple remorse returns from a single order, it's possible to have multiple 2€ charges against the same order.
- For non-remorse returns, the cost is billed at actual return label cost.
Google only bills for return labels when the return label has been used - that is, either when the barcode was scanned by the post office, or when the tracking URL page indicates that the parcel was dropped at the post office.
- If you reject a return, Google will not bill you for the shipping fee. In case of refund or partial refunds, commissions on refunded items are returned to the merchant at a blended commission rate calculated at the total order level.
- Shopping Actions issue-related refund and replacement fee: This amount represents Google provided refunds including but not limited to the following reasons:
- Package or item missing
- Incorrect item sent
- Incorrect price charged
- Item damaged, defective, or expired
How to pay your invoice
You can find instructions on how to pay at the end of your monthly invoice. The most common payment method is wire transfer.
Need help? Click here to contact Shopping Actions support.