Link Merchant Center and Google My Business accounts
To indicate which products you sell in which stores, you must link the store information in your Google My Business (GMB) account to your inventory information in Merchant Center.
1. Share an account manager across accounts
To link your GMB and Merchant Center accounts, the accounts must have at least one account manager in common. You have 3 options for creating this shared account user:
- Recommended: Match the email address you use for your Merchant Center account admin and GMB account manager.
- Alternative 1: Add your GMB account manager as an admin user to your Merchant Center account. Learn how to add users to Merchant Center.
- Alternative 2: Add your Merchant Center account admin as a manager to your Google My Business account. Learn how to add users to GMB.
2. Link your GMB account to Merchant Center
Follow the steps below to actually link your GMB account to your Merchant Center account:
- Log in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click the 3-dot icon in the top right corner and select Account linking:
- Click the Google My Business tab.
- Click the + sign to display all GMB accounts available for linking:
- Select the Google My Business account with the locations you’d like to use in your local inventory ads: