Product Ratings submission options
You can send product reviews data to Google in the following ways:
- Upload your Product Ratings feeds directly in your Merchant Center account. Learn more About feed specifications and how to Upload a Product Ratings feed.
- Work with an approved third-party reviews aggregator to have Google fetch reviews from the aggregator.
- Collect reviews through Google Customer Reviews.
Your decision to participate in Product Ratings through Merchant Center, a reviews aggregator, or Google Customer Reviews may depend on various factors, including familiarity with setting up feeds and resources available for maintaining feeds.
|Merchant Center||Manage the rating submissions process independently||May be difficult to create and submit XML feeds without help|
|Google Customer Reviews||Free program for collecting product and seller reviews||No capability to import existing product reviews collected from the other sources|
|Third-party reviews aggregator||Third-party aggregators manage the ratings submission process for you||There may be costs associated with this service|
If you choose to work with a reviews aggregator, you can choose from the list of eligible aggregators:
- Avis Verifies
- Echte Bewertungen
- Opinioes Verificadas (Brazil)
- Opinioes Verificadas (Portugal)
- Opiniones Verificadas (Colombia)
- Opiniones Verificadas (Spain)
- Recensioni Verificate
- Reseller Ratings
- Reviews (United States)
- Reviews (United Kingdom)
- Shopper Approved
- Shopping Satisfaction
- Trusted Shops
- Verified Reviews (United Kingdom)
- Verified Reviews (United States)
Note: Aggregators may charge fees. Google does not control or moderate these fees.
Note: Product Ratings is supported in all Shopping countries, though not every aggregator will support all countries in which Shopping has launched. Remember to confirm country availability with your aggregator contact.