Use the bundle
[is_bundle] attribute to indicate that you’ve grouped a main product with other, different products, sold together as one package for a single price.
This attribute lets us show your product in the right situations by distinguishing your product from manufacturer-created bundles, multipacks, and other products without accessories.
In this article
Required to show your products in free listings on Google if you've created a bundle containing a main product.
Required for Shopping ads if you’ve created a bundle containing a main product and you’re targeting any of the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
The main product of a bundle is the featured product, while additional products should be accessories or add-ons that complement the main product.
- For a doll sold with a set of clothes that aren’t packed with the doll, the doll is the main product and the clothes complement it.
- For a video game console sold with 3 video games, the video game console is the main product.
Follow these formatting guidelines to make sure Google understands the data you're submitting.
(Text and XML feeds)
(Content API feeds)
|File format||Example entry|
These are the requirements you'll need to meet to show your product. If you don't follow these requirements, we'll disapprove your product and let you know in your Merchant Center account.
- If your product is a custom bundle consisting of different products that you created, and the bundle includes a main product, submit
yesfor this attribute. For example, a camera combined with a lens and bag. If you don't submit the attribute, the default is
- Don’t submit the bundle attribute for a manufacturer-defined bundle.
These best practices can help you go beyond the basic requirements to optimize your product data for performance.
- Describe the entire bundle. For example, submit content for the image link
[title], and description
[description]attributes that take into account the entire bundle.
- Submit the correct condition. For example, if any product in the bundle is
used, then set the value to
usedfor the condition
Use the bundle
[is_bundle] attribute to let us know that the product includes customization like engraving or other personalization.
|Product data for 11.6” Chromebook bundled with laptop case and extra battery|
||11.6″ Chromebook - 16 GB SSD + Laptop Case and 3990mAh Battery|
|Product data for Google 25.3 MP Digital SLR Camera and accessories|
||Google 25.3 MP Digital SLR Camera Body + Accessory Bundle|
|Product data for Google Logo Hat and Scarf Set|
||Google Logo Hat and Scarf Set|
|Product data for 18” Android Doll + Matching Sequin Shirt and Pants|
||18” Android Doll + Matching Sequin Shirt and Pants|