Submit an internationally recognized, unique identifier that is related to the brand you submitted for this product.
The value you submitted for the
gtin attribute isn’t associated with the value you submitted for the
brand attribute for this product. You need to provide a GTIN value that is associated with the brand of this product.
To verify the ownership data of the GTINs that you provide for US brands, use the GS1 GEPIR tool provided by the GS1 organization. For more information about the validation of GTINs, refer to the GTIN Validation Guide.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected items for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected items for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View samples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Submit GTIN values that are valid for the brand that you have specified
Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
“Issue title” = Conflicting values [gtin, brand]
Check that you’ve submitted correct product data for those products (using the item ID), and make sure each product is using an accurate GTIN for that brand.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.