The main image associated with your product has poor image quality. As a result, this product may be prevented from showing in ads and free listings until the image quality improves. Learn more about image requirements
High image quality is strongly correlated with user engagement and clicks. To resolve this issue, improve your image quality. You'll provide a better experience for the users who view your product and may increase performance of your ads and free listings.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View samples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Update the product images to ones with higher quality
- Filter the download report so that you can only see products with:
"Issue title” = Low image quality [image_link]
- Search your product data for those products (using the ID) and update these products with higher quality images.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.