The value that you submit for the availability
[availability] attribute in your product data and the information listed on your landing page must be the same. For some of the products that you provide, the value in your product data is different from that on your website. Too many products with incorrect availability can lead to account suspension.
It is possible that the availability of these products may currently match the availability on your landing page, as the products might have been updated in the meantime. However, when we compared your product data to your website (see timestamp) we found a mismatch. You can find the current approval status of a product in the 'Status' column by clicking Products, then selecting the All products page.
A common cause for incorrect availability is the time difference between updates on your website and updates of your product data in Merchant Center. We recommend that you schedule feed uploads or updates via the Content API immediately after the products have been updated on your website. If the availability status of your products changes very frequently, we recommend that you upload the feed more often or consider using the Content API, which allows you to update individual products.
If you use structured data markup on your website, we can extract product information from your landing page. (You can learn more by visiting schema.org). Please ensure that the markup on the product landing page is correct and matches what is shown to the user. You can use the rich results tool to test your landing pages. You can also choose to enable automatic item updates, a feature that reduces the risk of account suspension for availability mismatches and prevents temporary product disapprovals, if you are using schema.org microdata on your site.
Products will show up again in Shopping ads and free listings after you've updated the availability
[availability] attribute with the correct availability status in your feed and resubmitted your product data.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the 'Issue' column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the 'Issue' column, then click View examples in the 'Affected items' column.
Step 2: Submit values for the availability and availability date attributes that match your landing page
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
'Issue title' = Mismatched value (page crawl): availability
- Check your product data for those products (using the ID) and make sure that each product has the same values for availability
[availability]and availability date
[availability_date]as those listed on your site and in your structured data.
Step 3: Resubmit your product area
- After you've updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you've fixed the issue by making sure that it's no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Bear in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.