Google Merchant Center lets millions of people discover, explore, and buy your products, and gives you different ways to get the right products to the right customers.
Before you begin
You’ll need a Google Account (like Gmail) to sign up for Merchant Center. If you don't have a Google account, go to accounts.google.com and click Create account.
When you’re ready, go to Merchant Center and sign in with your Google Account to get started.
Enter your business information
Step 1: Enter your business information
First, you’ll tell us about you. Your business information will be used across Merchant Center. You’ll only have to enter this information once.
- Add where your business is registered as the “Business address ” The time zone for Merchant Center is automatically filled based on the country you choose under “Business address”. Once you’ve created an account, you can change the time zone in your account’s settings.
- Your business name can be your business’s name, your website’s name, or your store name. Remember: The name you enter as your business name will be used as your Merchant Center account name, and users will see this name across Google.
Step 2: Choose where you want your customers to check out
Now you’ll select the checkout options that apply to your business. You can change the selection at a later time in your Merchant Center account.
- On your website: Customers see your product listing on Google and go to your website to buy
- On Google: Customers see your product listing on Google and buy without leaving Google. Customers can still check out on your website even if checkout on Google is available for your product listings.
- At your local store: Customers see your product listing on Google and visit your local store to buy. If you need more information before you choose your checkout option, click here.
Next, you’ll tell us about the tools you work with. Linking your account to these platforms will associate your Merchant Center account with that third-party platform. This allows us to provide you better services and can help simplify the setup process for your Merchant Center account. You can add more tools and integrations at any time. Learn more about linking to a third-party platform
Step 4: Choose your email preferences
Opt in to receive emails about updates with tips and best practices or Invitations to test new features You can opt out of receiving the emails at any time. Learn more about email preferences
Then, once you’ve read and accepted the Terms of Service, and your account will be ready!