Navigate Google Merchant Center
Use Google Merchant Center as a resource to manage feeds, view data and explore programmes for your products. Go to the Home page to view recent announcements and dashboard data for your account. See consolidated product feed and data quality information under the Products page. Manage your programme information and configuration under each Programme page in the navigation panel and use the Shipping and Tax pages to configure your account-level services.
Go to the Home page from the navigation panel to quickly view Merchant Center announcements as well as your Dashboard information. The Dashboard contains cards such as product data overviews, feed information and Shopping ad clicks. For more information on your product data, follow the direct links to access data diagnostics and product feeds.
Manage your business information and details in the Business information section.
- About your business: Manage your shop name and contact information. Find out more
- Website: Claim and verify your website. Find out more
- Logo: Upload your shop's logos to use when advertising your products on Google. Find out more
The products section allows you to manage your feeds, review feed data quality and view a detailed list of your products in a centralised spot. Use the Products page to quickly access all information and configuration around your product data.
- Diagnostics: Review and troubleshoot current and historical issues with your product data. Use the context filter for more information on product eligibility in different contexts and programmes.
- Feeds: Register and upload feeds. Learn more about registering and uploading feeds. The Feeds page provides access to various feed related tools, including feed rules and downloadable error reports.
- List: View detailed information about your submitted products and search for specific products. All click data is based on data available in Google Ads and is calculated based on the time zone of your Google Ads account. The data provided is from the previous 30 days. Learn more
- Note: If multiple Google Ads accounts are linked to your Merchant Center account, click data will be aggregated from those accounts. Refer to your linked Google Ads account for full reporting on the performance of your ads.
Tax and Delivery
- Tax: Create and manage your tax settings. Please be aware that tax attributes at the product level will override these settings. Find out more
- Shipping: Create and manage your shipping methods. Beware that shipping attributes at the product level will override these settings. Find out more
Other programme content
The Programmes page contains cards featuring the various programmes that are available in Merchant Center, and some may be a good fit for your business. Find the Programmes page under the 3-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account. Continue exploring various programmes by selecting the Learn more option in each card, and express your interest in participating in a programme by selecting Get started.
View recent account notifications within Merchant Center by clicking on the Mail icon in the top right-hand corner of your account. The messages stored in the message archive include notifications, alerts and announcements that have been sent to your Merchant Center contacts. Feed status notifications will be removed from the message archive after 90 days. This feature is not yet available for parent multi-client accounts.
Manage account settings
Manage your account preferences, account links, Merchant Center users and much more in the new account settings drop-down. To go to your account management preferences, click the 3-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Account settings: Manage your time zone and language preferences.
- Account linking: Link your Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and supported e-commerce platforms to Merchant Center.
- Automatic item updates: Enable automatic item updates to allow Google to update your items based on the structured data markup that we find on your website. Learn more
- Users: Allow multiple users to access your account, and adjust user-access levels and administrative ownership for Merchant Center. Users can access multiple Merchant Center accounts from a single Google account and navigate between accounts by clicking the expand icon in the navigation panel. Learn more about user access
- STFP/FTP/GCS: Use SFTP (preferred), FTP or Google Cloud Storage (GCS) to transfer product data to Google's server. Learn more about uploading via SFTP and FTP, or with Google Cloud Storage.
- API diagnostics: Set up the Content API for Shopping (advanced), which enables you to programmatically upload product listings. Also review API call errors on this page.
- Merchant Center programmes: Explore programmes in Merchant Center that may help you to advertise your products.