When setting up your account, you'll add the name of your store. Users will see this store name in your ads and free product listings.
To make sure that your store name works correctly in all situations, follow these guidelines:
- Enter a short name that represents your business name. You could use your business name or the name of your website. If your store name is too long, then we'll show your website URL instead.
- Don't include additional text or suffixes. For example, don't include "Inc.," "Co.," or "GmbH."
- Don't include promotional text. For example, don't include phone numbers, marketing messages, sale announcements.
- Don't use repeated and unnecessary punctuation, capitalization, or symbols. For example, don't spell your store name with emoticons, ALL CAPS, emoji, copyright symbols (©), or trademark symbols (™). Learn more about our editorial & professional requirements
- Don't use offensive or inappropriate language. Learn more about our "Offensive or inappropriate content" policy
- Use clear and professional language. Learn more about our editorial & professional requirements
If you make changes to your store name, they'll show up the next time you submit your product data.
Keep in mind
If your store name contains any errors or doesn't comply with our editorial & professional requirements, we may show your website URL instead. You'll also see a notification in Merchant Center on the Diagnostics page.