This error indicates that you've included a landing page link (URL) in your data feed that doesn't match the domain of the URL registered in your Merchant Center account.
There are a few common reasons why you might see this error:
- You haven't registered a URL in your account: If you're including links to your website (URLs) in your feed, you must register the website's domain.
- You've registered a URL, but it doesn't match the links in your file: The links that you include in your feed must match the domain of the website that is registered in your Merchant Center account.
For example, if you wanted to submit a file with URL: http://www.example.com/item1.html, you would need to register the parent website’s domain: http://www.example.com/ in your account.
Learn how to change your registered website's URL. To submit feeds for more than one domain, you may request a multi-client account.Note: Images that are not hosted on your registered domain can be included using the
- Your image URLs aren't being parsed correctly: The
image_linkattribute supports multiple images, with each URL separated by a comma ( , ). If your image URL contains a comma, the system may misinterpret your images.For example, if you submit an image with URL: http://www.example.com/item1,1.jpeg, it will be treated as two separate image URLs:
Image 1: http://www.example.com/item1
Image 2: 1.jpeg
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View samples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Ensure the URLs in your data feed match the URL registered to your account
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
“Issue title” = Mismatched domains
- To fix this issue, review the common reasons above to verify which apply to the affected products. Ensure that the URLs provided in your product data match the domain you registered in your Merchant Center account.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.