For one or more of your products, an inconsistency has been detected between the condition listed on your website (such as new, or used) and the condition listed in your product data.
You are required to provide accurate and up-to-date information regarding the condition of their products. You can choose from three supported values: new
[used], and refurbished
[new]: The product is new and has never been used. It's in its original packaging, which has not been opened.
[used]: The product is a second-hand product. For example, the product has been used before, the original packaging has been opened, or the original packaging is missing.
[refurbished]: While the product isn’t new, it has been professionally restored to working order so that it appears new, and it comes with a warranty. The product might or might not be in its original packaging. This is sometimes referred to as "remanufactured".
If you advertise products of third-party manufacturers that are compatible with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products, review the additional guidelines for compatible or refurbished third-party products.
Step 1: Ensure that the condition for the product in your product data matches the condition for the product on your landing page
- Investigate your update process to see what could be causing the problem:
- Check the warning email for examples of products that are affected. Look for a common problem in your product data that could cause the condition mismatch.
- Once you’ve addressed the problem, update the condition
[condition]attribute in your product data to match your website.
Step 2: Resubmit your product data
Step 3: Request a review
After you resubmit your product data that caused the mismatch, request an account review:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Navigate to Account issues on the “Diagnostics” page.
- Locate the account-level issue that you would like to have reviewed.
- Make sure that there are in-stock products uploaded and all issues for the affected target country are resolved.
- Click Request review.
- Read the pop-up window to ensure that you understand the review process, and its requirements and limitations.
- Check the box and click Request review.
After the review is performed, if your account meets the product data requirements, your account will be reactivated.