Verify your organization's domain
If your organization does not use G Suite, complete the instructions in your welcome email to log in to your Google admin account and verify your organization's domain name. This ensures that no one else can use your company's services, and that the device licenses can be provisioned to your account.
- Sign in to your Google admin account with the username and temporary password in your welcome email.
- In any web browser, go to admin.google.com.
- On the sign-in page, enter the Google administrator address and temporary password from your welcome email.
- Click Sign in.
- If another screen appears asking for your email address and password, just enter this information again.
- Be sure to first log out of any other Google service (such Chrome, YouTube, or Gmail). Although you can access the Google Admin console while logged in to a different Google service, you may access the wrong account (not the account associated with your Google meeting room hardware). Always log in using the direct URL.
- Enter a new password when prompted.
- Accept the terms of service (ToS), when prompted.
- Verify your organization’s domain.
- Click Start Setup.
- Click Verify Domain.
- Follow the instructions to verify your domain using one of the available methods.
- Wait 1 to 4 hours after you successfully verify your domain, and then verify that the device licenses were added to your account.
- Go to Device Management > Google meeting room hardware.
- Verify the number of licenses in your account.