If we need to add roads to Google Maps, or something on the map is not right, you can tell us. Let us know if you notice errors in Google Maps such as:
- Incorrect road names
- Wrong info about one-way and two-way roads
- Incorrectly drawn road
- Road closures
- A road on the map doesn't exist
- Missing roads
- Wrong addresses or marker locations
Tell us about an error
- On your computer, open Google Maps. Make sure you're signed in.
- In the top left, click Menu Send feedback.
- In the window that pops up, choose the feedback you would like to give.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Submit.
Note: We review your reports, so your changes sometimes take time to be updated on the map.
Other troubleshooting options
- To tell us a location is missing from Google Maps, learn how to add a missing place.
- To edit info about a business or landmark, you can suggest an edit.
- To update your business in Google Maps, you can edit the business listing.
- Learn how to set or change your address in Google Maps.
You can only help us correct an error in Maps in some countries and regions.