Important: During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and prioritize critical services. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in how you can contribute to Maps.
You can publicly add places, like a business or landmark, to the map.
To add a missing place, follow the steps below.
Search for an address
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Search for an address.
- Click Add a missing place.
- Name, location, and category of the place are required. Other attributes aren't required, but might help to speed up the review process.
- To quickly find your home on the map, set your home address. No one else can see your home unless you choose to share it.
Add information about your businessTo update your business information on Google Maps:
If you own a business, use Google My Business to manage your listing’s information for free. You'll be able to quickly manage details like your business hours, address, and photos.
To update your business information on Google Maps:
- Claim and verify your business using your computer
- Claim and verify your business using your phone or tablet
After you claim and verify your business, you'll be able to update your business information.
Send us other types of feedback
Let us know about other issues by clicking an option below.