Steps to send us feedback
We’re always looking for ways to improve Google Maps and would love to hear from you. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, or about bugs you’ve found. If you think something should be removed for legal reasons, submit a legal request.
Types of feedback you can send
When you send feedback, you can tell us about three kinds of things:
- Your experience using Maps: Learn how to send feedback below.
- Wrong map information: Learn how to report a data problem.
- Missing map information: Learn how to add a missing place.
Send feedback about Maps
To tell us about your experience using Maps, follow the steps below.
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
- In the top left, click the Menu .
- Click Send feedback.
Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you’ll see Send general feedback.
- Choose Other feedback.
- To add a screenshot with your feedback, follow the instructions.
- Click Send.
Tips for giving good feedback
- Be as specific as possible. If you're not sure what something is called, you can describe it instead. The more we know, the more likely we can fix it.
- Include as much information as you can. Tell us what you were doing, what happened, and what you expected.