feature description [feature_description]
Use the feature description
[feature_description] to highlight specific features of our product. This attribute is a rich description that includes the sub-attributes headline
[text], and image link
[image_link].The feature description
[feature_description]attribute may be used to describe product features on Google Knowledge Panels.
When to use
Optional: Recommended for highlighting features on high traffic products.
Follow these formatting guidelines to make sure we understand the data you're submitting.
|Repeated field||Yes, up to 10 (minimum 2 required)|
|File format||Example value|
Follow these guidelines to make sure you submit high-quality data for your products.
These are the requirements you'll need to meet to upload data for your products. If you don't follow these requirements, we'll disapprove this attribute and let you know in the Diagnostics page of your Manufacturer Center account.
- If you choose to include feature description
[feature_description]in your product data, you must include at least 2, but no more than 10, feature descriptions
- You must include headline
[text]sub-attributes; the image link
[image_link]sub-attributes are optional.
- For TSV files, each feature description
[feature_description]must contain 2 colons to separate the 3 sub-attributes; if the optional image link
[image_link]sub-attribute is not included, the feature description
[feature_description]will end in a colon. Multiple feature description
[feature_description]values for a single item should be separated by commas.
- If any of the sub-attributes contains a comma or a colon, you must enclose that sub-attribute in straight double quotes; any straight double quotes within that sub-attribute must be doubled.
- Do not enclose the entire feature description
[feature_description]in double quotes; only the relevant sub-attribute.
- Each headline must be unique; do not repeat feature headlines or text.
- Do not replicate the headline as the text.
- Do not submit a headline without text, or vice versa.
- Do not use the same image for each feature description
- Ensure that grammar, capitalization, and punctuations are complete and consistent within headlines and text.
- Do not add manufacturer- or merchant-specific details, such as links, phone numbers, company information or promotional text.
- Avoid stock values, such as "n/a".
- Headlines should not repeat the title
||Google Chromecast - Black|