Gmail supports dynamic email, which is a message with interactive content. In a dynamic email, you can complete tasks without leaving Gmail. For example, you can:
- Reply to Google Calendar events
- Fill out questionnaires
- Browse catalogs
- Respond to comments in Google Docs
Important: To use dynamic email, make sure you allow Gmail to always display images. Learn how to turn images on or off in Gmail.
Turn dynamic email on or off
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under "Inbox," tap Email preferences.
- Turn Enable dynamic emails on or off.