Want to get more out of Google apps at work or school? Sign up for a Google Workspace trial at no charge.
You can use dynamic email to:
- RSVP to events
- Fill out questionnaires
- Browse catalogs
- Respond to comments
- Update emails to display the latest content
Turn dynamic email on or off
- On your computer, sign in to Gmail.
- At the top right, select Settings See all settings.
- Next to "Dynamic email," turn on or off Enable dynamic email.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save changes.
Tip: You can identify dynamic email when you see a lightning bolt next to a message.