Pixel Watch won't pair with phone
- Watch the Set up Pixel Watch video to confirm that all steps were fully completed.
- Confirm that the Pixel Watch battery is fully charged.
- Verify that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. Connect through Bluetooth on your Pixel phone
- Confirm that your location is set up. Manage your Pixel phone’s location settings.
- Make sure that your watch and phone are physically beside each other.
- Your phone must be within 0.5 m (1.6 ft) of your Pixel Watch for Fast Pair to work.
- Confirm that your phone is connected to either a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
If you've tried the steps above and Pixel Watch still won't pair with your phone, follow these factory reset instructions to fix the problem.