Change the payments profile for your client account
If you have multiple payments profiles linked to your manager account, you can change the payments profile for your client accounts at any time. If you don’t have multiple payments profiles linked to your manager account and you’d like to make a change, contact your Google account manager and follow the steps for linking payments profiles to your manager account.
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Budgets.
- From the 'Payments account' column, select a client account to edit.
- Click Billing transfers, then click the pencil icon and select Change who pays.
- Choose a date for the transfer to go into effect, or select As soon as possible.
- Next to 'Billing configuration', choose either Select existing billing setup or Create new billing setup.
- If you choose to select an existing billing setup, a new window will open where a new billing setup can be selected. Change the payments profile by selecting a billing setup with your desired payments profile.
- Note: Only payments profiles that are already linked to the manager account will be shown.
- If you choose to create a new billing setup, you can search for a new payments profile that's already linked to your manager account, or you can create a new payments profile.
- Once you've selected the new billing setup and payments profile, click Save and continue.
- On the 'Budget setup' page, enter your budget details and click Save and finish.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?