Viewing other managers linked to your client accounts
In the Related managers tab, you can check if your client accounts are linked to any managers outside of your MCC hierarchy. Knowing what other managers are linked to the client accounts you manage can help ensure greater security and more efficient management of your accounts.
To check what other managers your client accounts are linked to, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- Click the tools icon in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under “Setup,” click Account access.
- Click Related Managers.
In the left “Manager account” column, you’ll see the customer ID of the manager account, and in the right “Related managed account” column, you’ll see the name and customer ID of the client account linked to that manager account.
Keep in mind
- You won’t be able to see information about users that have access to the other manager accounts linked to your client accounts
- You won’t be able to see further details about other MCC hierarchies your client account might belong to (for example, if the other managers linked to your client account has any higher-level managers above them, you won’t see that information)