Create an outstream video campaign
Outstream ads help extend the reach of your video campaign by sharing your ad with a wider audience of mobile and tablet device users.
In this article, we’ll take you through the steps needed to set up an outstream campaign.
Before you start
If you're not familiar with outstream campaigns, learn more About outstream video campaigns.
To create your ad, you’ll need:
Your YouTube video URL
- Logo image (Format: JPG, GIF, or PNG. Recommended aspect ratio: square of at least 200 x 200 pixels, transparent background)
- Headline and description
- Landing page URL
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Select Campaigns, then click the plus button to create a new Video campaign.
- Choose the Brand awareness and reach goal.
- Select the Outstream campaign subtype.
- Enter your campaign a name, budget, and (optional) start and end dates.
- Create an ad group and enter your bid amount.
- Set your targeting details.
- Create your add with a video, logo, headline, description and final URL.
- (Optional) Select a thumbnail to appear before the video starts playing.
- Click Save and continue.