Link accounts to your manager accounts
To use your manager account, you can begin by linking it to existing individual or manager accounts.
You also have the option of creating new Google Ads accounts from your manager account. These accounts are automatically linked to your manager account.
Before you start
This article shows you how to link existing accounts to your manager account. You may want to begin by reading About linking accounts to manager accounts.
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Management at the top of the page.
- Click the plus button .
- Click Link existing account.
- Enter the Google Ads account's Customer ID number. To link multiple accounts at once, enter one customer ID per line.
- Click Send invitation.
- The Google Ads account will receive an account notification and email that invites them to link to your account. Any user with administrative access to the invited account or to a linked manager account with administrative ownership can accept your invitation by going to the 'Account access' section of the Google Ads account. During this process, you'll see a pending notification for the (soon-to-be) managed account in your manager account's 'Pending invitations'. Learn more about managing invitations. Once the invited account accepts your invitation, you'll receive an email confirmation and the account will automatically be linked to your manager account.