Track app conversions with third-party app analytics
If you use a third-party app analytics provider to track and measure your mobile app conversions, you can import app conversion data from your provider.
This article explains how to import your third-party app conversion data. Newly imported conversion actions will only begin reporting conversions from the time you import the event into Google Ads. This is the case for both Google Ads and your third-party app analytics provider.
Before you begin
Here's what you'll need before you can import conversions from your third-party app analytics provider:
- A link set up with your third-party app analytics provider
- Events set up in your third-party account
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Click the tool icon in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under the section labeled “Measurement,” click Conversions.
- Click the plus button .
- Select App from the list of conversion types.
- Select Third-party app analytics, and click Continue.
- Check the box next to each event you’d like to import, and click Import and continue.
- Click Done.
- You’ll now see your third-party conversion event in the "Conversion actions" table. Click on the name of the event to see more details.
- Optionally you can edit the conversion settings such as default value or conversion window individually for each conversion action you imported.