- Applicable Terms. Thank you for verifying your business and helping Google protect users (the “Verified Business” program). The Verified Business program is part of the search platform provided by Google Inc. located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA (“Google” or “we”). In these Verified Business Terms, “you” means you, as the individual or entity using the Verified Business program and offering and providing Services, and “customer” means your customer. Your use of the Verified Business program is governed by (A) the Google Terms of Service (google.com/policies/terms) (the “Google TOS”), (B) these Verified Business Additional Terms (“VB Additional Terms”), which are an addendum to the Google TOS, and (C) the Verified Business Policies, which may be revised by Google from time to time, (the “VB Policies”). The Google TOS, VB Additional Terms, and the VB Policies are collectively referred to as the “Terms.” Note that if you are also an advertiser or a Business Profile customer, the applicable program terms and conditions in effect between you and Google will continue to apply, and these Terms don't apply to those products or services.
- Pricing and Payments. As described in the VB Policies, you may be charged a fee to verify your business, and Google may make various payment processing methods available to facilitate the collection of fees. You must abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreement, whether with Google or a third party, that governs your use of a payment processing method. Any payment to verify your business covers the cost of the verification, and we don’t make any commitment to you regarding your search placement, lead generation, or business success.
- Program. Your use of the Verified Business program must be in accordance with the VB Policies. A customer’s satisfaction with your services is solely your responsibility. Google may provide assistance to customers who are dissatisfied with their experience using Google services, but it is up to you to resolve any disputes between you and your customers. You agree that you, and not Google, are responsible for all claims made by a customer or other person or entity against you in connection with your use of the Verified Business program. Additionally, Google and its affiliates are not liable to you for any damage, loss, or other liabilities you may incur due to your use of the Verified Business program.
- Advanced Verification. You must provide honest, complete, and accurate information in connection with the Verified Business Program, and you warrant that all information and authorizations you provide are complete, correct and current, and that you will not engage in deceptive, misleading, and/or unethical practices in connection with your use of the Verified Business program. All verification processes are conducted solely to verify your business, and are not used for any other purpose. You may be required to re-verify your business from time to time, as described in the VB Policies. Your placement in search results may be impacted if you fail to verify your business. You agree to cooperate in the event Google or its partners seek to gather information about you in order to verify your identity or as required to operate the Verified Business program. Google may disclose to users or other third parties information about your business (for example, contact information, customer ratings or whether or not your business has been verified). This information may also be made available on third-party websites.
- About these Terms. We may modify these Terms at any time. We’ll post notice of modifications to these VB Additional Terms at https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7167924. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than seven days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. Google may ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of material changes to these Terms. Google may delegate any of its rights or obligations under the Terms to its affiliates.
Advanced verification terms of service
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?