Apply for monthly invoicing
Monthly invoicing is a payment setting in which Google extends a line of credit to you for your advertising costs, and you receive an invoice each month. Typically, this payment setting is used by large advertisers and businesses—for example, an ad agency that manages its clients' Google Ads accounts. Use this article to find out if you’re eligible to use this payment setting and learn how to apply for monthly invoicing.
Before you begin
- Carefully examine your billing options, before selecting a payment setting.
- If you aren't already using 2-step verification, we recommend that you do so when you switch to invoicing.
You might be able to use the monthly invoicing payment setting if your business meets certain requirements. These requirement include, but aren't limited to:
- Being registered as a business for a minimum of one year.
- Having an active Google Ads account in good standing for a minimum of one year.
- Spending a minimum of $5,000 a month (this can vary by country) for any 3 of the last 12 months.
If you meet these initial requirements and would like to apply for monthly invoicing, contact us.
After you contact us to apply, we'll review your credit history. If you're approved, we'll send you an email offering you:
- Payment terms: How much time you have to pay us after we've issued you an invoice. Typically, this is 30 days.
- Credit line: The maximum balance for all the monthly invoiced accounts that you're responsible for. This balance is made up of all unpaid advertising costs, including charges that have and haven't yet been invoiced.
Once you agree to these terms, we'll convert your account to the monthly invoicing setting. Remember that if you exceed either your payment terms or credit line, your ads may be slowed or stopped. We'll email your invoice, usually by the 5th business day of the month, with instructions on how you can pay.