Performance Max for travel goals campaigns is the easiest way for hotel performance advertisers to serve across all Google properties. This allows advertisers to easily create property-specific asset groups and maximize their performance with Google Ads.
- Drive more conversions through Google AI: Advertisers that use Performance Max campaigns see an average increase of 18% total incremental conversions at a similar cost per action. Google AI expands your reach by streamlining the addition of new ad formats, and serves ads across 7 Google surfaces including Search, YouTube, and Gmail, with the Hotel Ads channel coming in later in 2023. It leverages Google’s hotel data to serve your ads when people search for your property.
- Simplified campaign setup and reporting: Performance Max for travel goals is easy to set up — it suggests messages, images, URL, amenities and features from your property to:
- Suggest compelling headlines and descriptions
- Include high quality interior and exterior images of the hotel property for many of the world’s hotels. Alternatively, partners can upload their own images or scan their website and social media sites to pull in images.
- Create your property lists directly in Google Ads, or link a Hotel Center account to access your existing property lists.
- Property-specific reporting allows you to measure performance for each hotel in the campaign separately.
Improved operational efficiency: Performance Max for travel goals is fully powered by Google AI and runs across all channels. This frees up time for you to focus on strategic initiatives such as budget planning, adding more compelling creative assets, optimizing via Recommendations, and analyzing Insights that can help improve overall marketing strategy.
Where your ads appear
Performance Max ads appear across Search, Display, Video, and Discovery campaigns. Performance Max for travel goals also leverages Google’s hotel data to serve your ads when people search for your property on Google.com.