For subtitles in your language, turn on YouTube captions. Select the settings icon at the bottom of the video player, then select "Subtitles/CC" and choose your language.
This article shows you how to work with recommendations. Learn more about recommendations
Apply a recommendation
- Click View on the recommendation you want to use.
- Click Apply. To apply all recommendations of a specific type, click Apply all in the recommendation card.
If you apply a recommendation in error, you can undo it in your account's Change history page.
Wait some time before evaluating how your applied recommendations have affected your account’s performance. Keep in mind, an applied recommendation could have a positive impact on your performance even if performance metrics worsen because of other changes you’ve made, seasonality and other factors.
All of the changes you’ve made by applying recommendations will appear in your account's Change history page.
You know your products and goals best. If a recommendation doesn't seem relevant to your ad campaign or appropriate for your advertising goals, you can dismiss a single suggestion within a recommendation.
- Hover over the top right corner of a suggestion.
- View all recommendations, and if you want to dismiss a recommendation, click the X to dismiss. You can also dismiss an entire recommendation by clicking the 3-dot icon in the recommendation card, then selecting Dismiss all.
There are a few things to keep in mind about dismissing recommendations:
- Dismissed recommendations can surface again after a preset amount of time that varies by recommendation if the campaign is still eligible.
- If you dismiss a recommendation at the campaign level, we dismiss all recommendations of the same type for the chosen campaign. Other campaigns with the same opportunity might surface the recommendation type that you just dismissed.
- If you dismiss a recommendation at the account level, no such recommendation will surface for any campaign within the account until after a preset amount of time that varies by recommendation has passed.
Undo dismissing recommendations
If you have unintentionally dismissed a recommendation or reconsidered, you can undo dismissing the recommendation from the "Recommendations" tab.
- In your Google Ads account, click the Campaigns icon .
- Click Recommendations.
- Click the Dismissed bubble at the top section of the page.
- Click the 3-dot icon in the recommendation card you just dismissed, then select Undismiss all.