Recommendations won't always be available for every campaign at all times. There are a few common reasons why you might not see recommendations.
- Your account doesn't have any billing information. Find out how to submit your billing information.
- Your account doesn’t have any campaigns, ad groups, or ads. Learn how to create a campaign.
- Your ads aren't receiving any traffic. Learn more about why your ad might not be showing.
- Your ads recently started running.
- Or, best of all: Your campaigns are already optimized.
If you don’t see recommendations in your account, be sure to check back again soon—Google Ads regularly discovers recommendations for you, and also launches new recommendation types.