The information on this page applies to the following Google Fiber devices:
- Google Fiber Fiber Jack (GFLT100, GFLT110, GFLT300, GFLT132, GOGP220C, GOGP222C)
- Google Fiber Network Box (GFRG100, GFRG110, GFRG200, GFRG210, GFMN100)
- Google Fiber Phone Box (GFPB100)
- Google Fiber Storage Box (GFMS100)
- Google Fiber TV Box (GFHD100, GFHD200)
- Google Fiber Remote Control (GFRM100)
These devices comply with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) these devices may not cause harmful interference, and (2) these devices must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B Digital Device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
For more details about each device, refer to the following help articles:
- About your Fiber Jack
- Fiber Jack product information (GFLT100, GFLT110, GFLT300, GFLT132, GOGP220C, GOGP222C)
- About your Network Box (GFRG100, GFRG110)
- About your Network Box (GFRG200, GFRG210)
- About your Mini Network Box (GFMN100)
- Network Box product information (GFRG100, GFRG110)
- Network Box product information (GFRG200, GFRG210)
- Mini Network Box product info (GFMN100)
- About your TV Box (GFHD100)
- About your TV Box (GFHD200)
- TV Box product information (GFHD100)
- TV Box product information (GFHD200)
Non-Google Fiber Devices: