Manage your child's Google Account with Family Link
You can use Family Link to create and manage Google Accounts for children under 13 or the applicable age in your country.
How account management works
You can create a Google Account for your child under 13 or the applicable age in your country. Then, you can use Family Link to do things like:
- Change your child's Google Account settings: Reset your child's password and manage certain settings for your child’s Google Account.
- Manage your child's Android apps: Decide which apps your child can download or purchase, block or allow apps, and change app permissions.
- Manage your child's Android device screen time: Set a bedtime or daily screen limits, and see how much time your child spends on certain Android apps.
- Check your child's Android device location
- Restrict mature content on Google Play
Note: To see your child's Android device location or remotely manage their screen time and apps, you need the Family Link app.
To use Family Link to manage the Google Account for your child under 13 or the applicable age in your country, you need to:
- Have a Google Account
- Have an Android device, iPhone, or iPad to download the Family Link app on
- Live in one of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Canada (with the exception of Quebec)
- United States
- New Zealand