Use a parent access code
You can use a parent access code to prevent your child from removing supervision without your consent. You can also use a parent access code to do things like stop bedtime or remove your child's Google account from their device if it is not connected to the Internet.
You can get the parent access code in the Family Link app or on the web. The code will not be sent via email or SMS. You or your child must enter the code in the child's device before the code expires.
Get parent access code in the Family Link app
- On your device, open Family Link .
- In the top left, tap Menu Parent access code. The code changes every few minutes.
Get parent access code on the web
- Go to families.google.com.
- Sign in to your parent account.
- Click Menu Parent access code.
If you're having trouble using the parent access code, make sure your device's clock is set correctly.
Note: You can also manage this setting by clicking on your child's name at families.google.com.