You can use your Parent account password to do things like stop bedtime or remove your child's Google account from their device if it's connected to the internet.
To unlock your child's device with a parent account password
- On your child's device, click Parent Access.
- Enter the password for the parent's account used to supervise the child.
- If you don't see the password option: Make sure the child's device is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Click Next.
If you forget your Google account password, learn how to reset it here:
Unlock your child's device with a parent access code
- You can also use a parent access code to unlock your child's device. You get an access code in the Family Link or on the web. This number will not be sent via email or SMS.
- Enter this one-time use only number into the child's device before the code expires.
Tip: You can also manage your child's account when you click on your child's name at g.co/YourFamily.
- On your device, open Family Link .
- In the top left, tap Menu Parent access code. The code changes every few minutes.
- Go to g.co/YourFamily.
- Sign in to your parent account.
- Click Menu Parent access code.
If you're having trouble using the Parent access code, make sure your device's clock is set correctly.