Manage your child's Google Account with Family Link
You can use Family Link to create and manage Google Accounts for children under 13.
How account management works
You can create a Google Account for your child under 13. Then, you can use Family Link to do things like:
- Change your child's Google Account settings: Reset your child's password, and manage certain Google Account settings, like access to websites on Google Chrome.
- Manage your child's Android apps: Decide which apps your child can download or purchase, block or allow apps, and change app permissions.
- Manage your child's Android device screen time: Set a bedtime or daily screen limits, and see how much time your child spends on certain Android apps.
- Check your child's Android device location
- Restrict mature content on Google Play
Note: To see your child's device location or remotely manage their screen time and apps, you need the Family Link app.
To use Family Link to manage the Google Account for your child under 13, you need to:
- Live in the United States or New Zealand
- Have a credit or debit card for the parental consent fee
- Have a Google Account
- Have an Android device, iPhone, or iPad to download the Family Link app on