You can use the Family Link App to create a Google Account for your child under 13 (or the applicable age in your country). You can also use Family Link to add supervision to your child's existing Google Account.
- Family Link may not be available in all countries or regions.
- iPhones, iPads, and computers other than Chromebooks can't be supervised with Family Link.
As a parent, you can use Family Link to do things like:
- Change some of your child's Google Account settings.
- Manage your child's apps on supervised devices: Decide which apps your child can download or purchase, block or allow apps, and change app permissions.
- Manage your child's screen time on supervised devices: Set a bedtime or daily screen limits, and see how much time your child spends on certain apps.
- Check your child's Android device location.
- Restrict mature content on Google Play.
RequirementsManage your child's Google Account
- Have a Google Account. If you don’t have one you can create a Google Account for free.
- Be 18 or older (or the appropriate age in your country) and have a Google Account.
- Have an Android device (5.0+), iPhone (iOS 9+), iPad (iOS 9+), or a Chromebook that supports Android Apps to download the Family Link app on. You can also manage some settings at g.co/YourFamily.
- Live in the same country as your child.