This article is for guardians and teachers.
If you’re a guardian or educator, use the following information to help troubleshoot guardian email summaries.
For guardians...Why haven't I received an email invitation?
- Your student’s school hasn’t set up guardian email summaries.
- Your student’s teachers aren’t participating in guardian email summaries.
- You aren’t the guardian of the student.
If you have a Google Account
- In Classroom, go to the email settings page.
- Sign in to Classroom to check the email address where the summaries are sent.
If you don’t have a Google Account
Guardian email summaries are sent to the email address that you signed up with. This address is the same email address where the invitation was sent.
For more details, go to Get Classroom email summaries.
For educators...Can I add guardians with a class code?
- Your administrator has not verified you as a teacher. For details, go to Verify teachers and set permissions.
- You don’t have permission to invite guardians. Your administrator might choose to allow only administrators to invite and remove guardians. For details, go to Manage guardians in your domain.
- Your school administrator turned off guardian email summaries.
- You’re using the Classroom mobile app on Apple® iOS®. You can only invite guardians on a web browser or on an Android device. For details, go to Set up guardian email summaries.