Add a class resource page
This page is for teachers. Students go here.
After you create a class, you can add class information and resources to the class About page. You can post materials or instructions for the class, such as a syllabus, grading policy, or classroom rules. You can edit the information and add or remove materials at any time.
Sign in to Classroom with your Google Account.
For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Learn more.
- Click the class About.
The class name is automatically entered.
- (Optional) Add a class description or location.
Note: If you leave either of these fields blank, they won't appear in the student view of the page.
- Click Save.
Add resource materials
- Under the class information, click Add class materials and enter a title.
- You can add multiple resources under a single title or add them separately with specific names.
- To attach a file, Google Drive item, YouTube video, or link, click the appropriate icon.
- Locate and select the relevant item and click Add. To attach a link, enter or paste the link and click Add. If you decide that you don't need the attachment, click Remove next to it.
- Click Post.
Your email address and a link to the Google Drive folder for the class are automatically included in each item you add to the resource page and can't be changed.