Import your contacts and calendar to G Suite
Gmail is ready to use once you sign up for G Suite, but you can also import your contacts and calendar from another email account.
- Import your contacts from another email account into your G Suite Gmail account. Learn how
- Import your calendar events into G Suite in CSV or iCal (“ics”) format. Learn how
- Check email from other providers, like Outlook or Yahoo, from your Gmail inbox. Learn how
- Send email from any of your other email addresses from your Gmail inbox. Learn how
- Bring your entire team’s mail, contacts, and calendar data to Gmail using G Suite’ migration tools. Learn how
What are email aliases?
If you want to create another email address without creating a new user account, you can create an email alias. For instance, email@example.com creates an email alias, firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, mail sent to either address appears in Bill's Gmail inbox. Learn more