About G Suite with Google Domains
This article provides an overview of how G Suite works with Google Domains, including how to sign up and answers to frequently asked questions.
With G Suite, you can create custom email addresses for your domain, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, add email aliases, and manage all your mail from one inbox. Visit the G Suite Learning Center for tutorials and tips to help you get started with G Suite.
How it works
Your G Suite subscription includes 30 GB of online storage, Calendar, video conferencing, Docs, and more tools for your business.
Here are some features of G Suite:
- Schedule events in Calendar at times that work for everyone and get meeting reminders directly in your Gmail inbox.
- Use Drive to store and access over 40 popular file formats, including videos, images, Microsoft Office documents, and PDFs.
- Work with or without an internet connection.
- Create a new spreadsheet and edit with others at the same time from your computer, phone, or tablet.
Learn more about G Suite features.
How to sign up for G Suite
To sign up for G Suite, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click Email.
- Under Get a custom email address, click Get G Suite.
Follow the steps to create your G Suite Account and set up billing. You’re the administrator for your G Suite Account, so you can add users and manage service settings.
After you sign up, check out the quickstart guide to start using your new email, and learn how to use your online doc, storage, video conferencing, and other G Suite services. If you need help, the G Suite Support team is available 24/7.
Here are some frequently asked questions about using G Suite with Google Domains:
What's different about purchasing G Suite through Google Domains?
- Google Domains automatically sets up Gmail and email protection features, like DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF).
- You do some administrative tasks, such as adding or removing users, in your Google Domains control panel.
- Google Domains bills you monthly.
- You manage payment through your Google Payments Account.
How many domains can I add to G Suite?
What if I already have G Suite?
Here are some frequently asked questions about how Google Domains works with G Suite, if you’ve already purchased a subscription: