In Display & Video 360, partners represent agencies, trading desks, or large individual advertisers. Multiple Display & Video 360 advertisers generally exist underneath a single partner.
Before you apply, review all the requirements you must meet in order to be considered for Company certification. We certify on a per country basis.
Review the polices
Before you apply, review all the requirements you must meet in order to be considered for Company certification.
- We’ll need the details on your business, team size, and structure.
- We’ll want to know about your services and pricing practices. We look for a track record of client satisfaction and strategic investment in supporting Google Marketing Platform products.
- We look for clear documentation on your client engagement and planning processes, including your frameworks and templates used to design and deliver complex solutions.
- You’ll need content on your website that describes the services associated with your application and the products supported.
Product expertise requirements
- You must have at least five local, full-time experts working with Google Marketing Platform products and have passed the associated certification exams. We will consider team size, expertise, and certification rate and we may make exceptions for small companies who have difficulty meeting this requirement.
- We look for clear documentation on your planning process, including your frameworks and templates used to design and deliver complex solutions.
- We require you to provide a comprehensive review of expertly delivered project samples for each product. Each project sample should represent advanced work that:
- Shows strategic planning and optimization toward your client’s business goals
- Displays your ability to go beyond basic or standard implementations and use
- Demonstrate impact on your client’s goal through statistics and/or client testimonials.
The following properties are set at the partner level and inherited by all advertisers that belong to the same partner.
- Nielsen contract company
- Measurement settings
- Partner ID
- Structured Data Files
- Billing profiles
- Entity read files configuration
- Data protection
You can set default targeting for the following types of targeting at the partner level. These defaults are copied into new campaigns, insertion orders, and line items. They can be overwritten.
- Inventory source
- Channels & URLs
Display & Video 360 fee
The Display & Video 360 fee describes the rates your business pays to use Display & Video 360 and purchase Google-owned media, such as YouTube. It's calculated as a percentage of media spend.
Depending on your contract, this fee may be calculated dynamically for your advertiser. In this case, you'll see the words "Automated Fee" next to your Display & Video 360 fee in your revenue model.
A partner cost is any type of expense involved in running a campaign, other than the costs of purchasing impressions (which is called the media cost) and using third-party audience segment data (data fee). Some examples of partner costs include the fees for using Display & Video 360, a third-party ad server, or a third-party ad serving verification service.
The partner costs section tracks these fees. Additionally, depending on a given advertiser's revenue model, these fees may be incorporated into how Display & Video 360 calculates revenue.
Default partner revenue model
Your default partner revenue model controls the default revenue model for your partner's advertisers. Use the partner revenue model to track the markup for your service fees.
- Data sharing settings
- Share data to improve automation performance
- Share data to improve Google Marketing Platform
- Terms & Conditions for Accessing YouTube & Partners
- Optimized fixed bidding settings
- Outcome-based buying settings
In this section, you can manage the links that exist between your Display & Video 360 account and other services.