Inventory packages are collections of non-guaranteed inventory put together by sellers, available to all buyers on Display & Video 360. Through these packages, sellers may offer exclusive access to their inventory.
You can discover these inventory packages by going to the Marketplace. Here you can find packages offered by several exchanges as well as target them by going to the Private deals page from inventory source targeting.
The following are considerations to note when using inventory packages:
- While inventory packages are available in private deal inventory source targeting, they serve as non-guaranteed inventory and therefore will not be available for the Troubleshooter.
- Exchanges are allowed up to 100 inventory packages
- Packages may contain inventory from multiple publishers
Before publishers and inventory packages are visible in marketplace, you need to enable the exchange.
- Enabling and disabling exchanges affect which inventory source targeting options are available. For more information, see Managing exchanges.
Discover inventory packages
You can browse the available inventory packages in the marketplace when you sign into your Display & Video 360 account:
- In the left navigation, go to Inventory > Marketplace to view featured publishers and inventory packages.
- Select one of the following tabs to view available inventory packages by category:
- Digital: Contains display & video inventory.
- TV: Contains primarily over-the-top video inventory or video on Connected TVs.
- Audio: Contains audio inventory.
- Out of home: Contains digital out of home inventory.
- Next to the search icon, select Inventory Packages.
Here you can view the details of each inventory package and directly assign it to an existing or new line item by selecting the inventory package name link and clicking Assign to Line Item.
We have worked with exchange partners to introduce a set of attributes in Display & Video 360 to help support historically underrepresented groups by highlighting publishers and inventory packages in Marketplace belonging to:
- Black-owned publishers
- Women-owned publishers
- Latino-owned publishers
All publishers can opt into this program through their exchange partners.
To view inventory packages from underrepresented owners:
- From Marketplace, choose the Digital tab.
- From the Filter Inventory pane, select Black-, women- and Latino-owned publishers only.
- You can view these publishers and inventory packages indicated by the following icons:
- Black-owned publisher
- Women-owned publisher
- Latino-owned publisher
While this program helps marketers find individuals that would like to support minority-owned businesses, this doesn't permit targeting by race. Display & Video 360 doesn't allow advertisers to personalize ads based on categories such as race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. For more information, see our personalized advertising policies.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact our dedicated support team at email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
How come I can't find a specific inventory packages
It may have been archived due to one of the following reasons (excludes packages that have been active for less than 6 months)
- No impressions for the past 30 days
- Had a revenue of less than $100 USD in the past 90 days