DFP reporting basics
This is a reporting tool that enables you to create robust, customized reports that display information based on filtered data (e.g., dimensions and metrics) and parameters (e.g., date range). This section guides you through: a) how queries work, b) understanding report dimensions and metrics, c) learning about the different report types, and d) how to troubleshoot reporting.
For more detailed information about reporting, view the topics below.
- What's new in DFP Query Tool
- Overview of the DFP Query Tool
- Store your DFP report preferences
- Reporting for DFP Mobile In-app
- About Google Analytics account linking and property moving
- Create a DFP Query Tool report
- Understand DFP report dimensions
- Types of Query Tool reports and their metrics
- Manage your queries
- Generate a report from a system query
- List of system queries
- Best practices and tips for reporting
- Data integrity