Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers
How to sign in to DFP
- Visit google.com/dfp
- Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Click Sign in.
Create a DFP Small Business account or contact a sales representative to get started.
Solve common problems
Confirm that you're signed in to the correct Google Account
If you have multiple Google Accounts, such as a personal Gmail account or another business account, it's possible you're signed in to the wrong one. Try signing out and signing in with the email address you use with DFP. Learn more about resolving issues with multiple accounts
Clear your browser's cache and cookies
Delete your browser cache and cookies, which will get rid of any outdated authentication data. In some cases, you may need to clear your cache more than once.
Consult your network administrator
- Confirm that you are listed as an active user in the DFP network.
- If your user status is marked as "Pending invitation," check your inbox and spam folders for the invitation email, then click the link within that email to activate your user profile. Your network administrator to resend the invitation, if needed.
Cannot access something in your DFP network
If you encounter an "Unauthorized access" message while using DFP, it's most likely that a missing user role permission or incorrect Teams association has restricted your access. Contact your network administrator to ensure you are a member of the correct user role with all necessary permissions, or that your user profile is associated with the correct Team.
Manage DFP in the Google Admin console
To find DoubleClick for Publishers and manage it for your users:
From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
Services that are turned on are listed first, but you can use Filters to list Featured services or Organization services.
- Switch DoubleClick for Publishers to ON.
Use DFP on a mobile device
Monitor orders, line items and user activity with the DFP mobile interface. Simply go to google.com/dfp in your mobile device's web browser, and sign in to your DFP account.
Monitor orders and line items
- You can monitor orders that are starting soon, orders assigned to you, starred orders, and starred line items. You can view orders and line items from the lists of orders and line items in the ‘Delivery’ screen, or you can search for specific orders and line items.
- Pause a line item if there’s a problem. You can fix the problem once you have access to the full version of DoubleClick for Publishers. You can’t resume line items from the mobile version.
- Email a user who last made changes in case there’s a problem they need to fix.
Monitor user activity
See a list of users who made changes to orders and line items during the last few days as well as details about the changes they made in the 'Activity' screen. You can email the person who made a particular change directly from the interface.