Overview of the DFP Query Tool
Query Tool is a reporting tool that enables you to create robust, customized reports that display information based on filtered data (e.g., dimensions and metrics) and parameters (e.g., date range), save them, and schedule them to run again at a later date.
Aside from a faster workflow, here are some of the features offered by the Query Tool:
- Better filtering through the use of dimensions and metrics.
- View performance breakouts by week, quarter, or month, as well as specify a fixed date range.
- Create and edit queries as needed.
- Schedule reports to run on a regular basis.
- Generate reports from predefined system queries.
- Export large reports in a variety of formats, including Excel and CSV.
- Share your query reports and ad hoc reports with selected individuals.
- Quickly view all reports that have been shared with you.
- Mark (star) all of your favorite reports for easy access.
For DFP (does not apply to Ad Exchange), after 4:00 AM on the first day of every month, we freeze statistics for the previous month. Learn more about DFP reporting and IAB compliance.
When daylight saving time (DST) begins in the Spring, there is one hour in reporting that doesn't show impression data, but the previous hour reflects two hours of data. When daylight saving time ends in the Fall, each hour will show appropriate hourly data.
Learn about the Query Tool reports
- Historical reports
- Future sell-through reports
- Reach reports
- Business intelligence reports
- Ad Exchange Historical reports
- Data protection