You can use a Chromecast device to show a Chrome tab or your screen on your TV.
You can show most web content. Some plug-ins won't work, like Silverlight, QuickTime and VLC.
To show your screen on your TV, you’ll need:
- A Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra or TV with Chromecast Built-In.
- To connect your Android and Chromecast devices to the same Wi-Fi network. Learn how to check the Wi-Fi network of your Chromecast device.
Cast your entire Android screen
- Make sure that your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device for which you want to cast your screen.
- Tap Cast my screen Cast screen.
Cast videos and media
On the video or media that you're watching, click Cast . For example, learn how to cast from YouTube.