Cast your Android screen from the Chromecast App
- Casting your Android screen is currently in beta and available on devices running Android 4.4.2 or higher.
- Casting your Android screen is not supported on iOS or Windows devices.
- If your device is running Android 4.4.2 or higher, but is not listed below, it still may be possible to cast your Android screen. Please note that your experience may vary.
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Note Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play edition
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- HTC One M7
- HTC One M7 Google Play edition
- LG G2
- LG G3
- LG G3 Cat.6
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play edition
- Sony Xperia Z3
- Sony Xperia Z3v
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
- Tesco hudl2
- TrekStor SurfTab xintron i 7.0
- Device not listed? It may still be possible to cast your Android screen but your experience may vary—support for additional devices coming soon.
Casting your Android screen allows you to mirror your Android device to the TV screen.
To Cast your screen from your Android device:
To stop Casting your screen:
Questions? Post a question and search for answers in the Chromecast Help Forum.