Chrome device support minimum requirements
This article covers the requirements to qualify for Google Cloud support for your managed Chrome device(s). If you don't meet these requirements and need support, please see the Chromebook help forum or contact Chromebook support for consumers.
Google Service and Account Requirements
- Admin console must be provisioned for the domain
- Domain has at least one Chromebook Enterprise device or upgrade for upgrade for a standalone Chrome device
- At least one domain user must be provisioned
- A supported network configuration. Learn more.
- Whitelist Google domains if you are using web filters. See Pre-steps.
- Latest stable OS version
- Device must not have reached end of life.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?