Restaurants can list their menu items on their Business Profile on Google.
This feature is available to food and drink businesses that don't already have a menu list provided by a third party.
How the menu editor works
In Google My Business, you may see an option to add menu items, along with their descriptions and prices. To keep your menu organised, group items into sections, such as appetizers, desserts and main courses.
When customers find your business listing on Google, they'll see your menu items listed under 'Menu'.
Add or edit menu items
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location that you'd like to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- In the 'Menu' section, click Edit .
- Add your menu sections and items.